Decisions based on facts and figures! Not guesswork!
First of all importantly what you need is data. Without data you are really making a guess! Or using a generic figure, which may not be your home!
And to get this data you need to install a simple Smart Energy Monitoring System. This energy monitoring system supplying you with 24/7 data, so you know :
- How much power you are using when the sun is shining
- How much power you are using over 24 hours
- The size and time of day of appliance loads
Having all of the above Smart Energy Monitoring data in relation to the time of day, is going to answer most of your questions.
Smart Energy data allowing you in theory to work out :
- What power needs to be generated to offset sunny hour imported power
- How much power is required to charge future battery banks
- How to use as much of your solar generated power
Smart Energy data importantly allowing you to maximise power and cost savings at the end of the day. Importantly when your solar power system is installed to:
- Reduce imported power
- Reduce exported power [when there is little financial return]
- Maximise your consumption of solar power
- Maximise the solar power sent to your batteries
- Maximise the use of your battery power over imported
- Install only the required number of any additional solar panels
To get all of the data, you simply need to install the required Aussie Home Energy Monitoring Solution. Thus removing all sales talk guesswork!
Now you can make that decision to install solar power on the roof of your home, with an educated mind based on smart monitoring energy data!
Finally answering that question, 'How do I know what size solar power system to install on my roof which will show me the best financial return?'
So why not checkout HOME ENERGY POWER MONITORING and start the investigation today?
Now let us not forget here that Smart Energy Monitoring System will be easily expanded to monitor your solar and your batteries! Easy as 1,2,3!
This blog post brought to you by Aussie Home Energy, a major player in the HOME ELECTRICITY SAVING SERVICE industry in Australia.