|Successful Electricity Monitoring|
Over the last few years Aussie Home Energy has been a major player, with the introduction of home electricity monitoring to many Aussie householders.
Whilst there are many home energy monitors out there on the market today, it can be confusing for the 'monitoring newbie' to decide what features and benefits are going to be important.
So to make it easy for you, to decide what to choose for your HOME ELECTRICITY MONITORING solution, here are a few features and benefits our clients are often very interested about, when making their choice of electricity monitoring solution.
- Multi-Channel – Monitoring more than one channel is important,as it helps to pin point high usage appliances. Seeing only the total household usage does not always supply enough information as to what is using the power, only when . Up to 10 circuits / appliances in total can be monitored
- Unlimited LCD Monitors – Get the data you need, in more than one location in your home, in the office and in the kitchen
- Electricity Consumption & Solar Power – If you have solar power installed then it is important to see what you are generating and using, especially in a NET FIT environment. Now you also have an instant alert to any solar inverter issue
- Display And Analyse – Having an instant easy to read display in the home is a major tool for reducing electricity. Having the option to analyse the data stored in the monitor, by using PC software or online web portals, increases the reduction of electricity costs
- Large LCD Screen Display – Easy at a glance readings. The large LCD display showing detailed information on the kWh usage for 1,7,31 days. Cost and kWh in realtime. Comparison of usage with yesterday and Up / Down costs
- Adjustable Settings - Clock, currency, kWh, $, tariff types [TOU support online]
- FREE PC Software – Add a USB cable to analyse the electricity monitor's data
- Online Web Portals – For 24/7 access from anywhere with NO monthly fees
- Mobile Apps – A large collection of online mobile apps for all mobile phones
- Email Alerts – Easily created for consumption levels, standby power or solar power issues, when the data is online
- Solar PV Net / Gross Monitoring – Easily see imported, exported, used power when the data is online
- Solar PV Insolation – See the performance of your solar power system and compare to other users, when the data is online
- Clamp & Plug-in Socket Transmitters – All types of circuits easily monitored in the home, via current clamp or plug-in socket type transmitters
- Fixed Position Monitoring – The LCD monitor is mains powered, meaning the monitor remains in one place, where everyone in the home knows where to look for detailed electricity usage and cost information. Being sited in one position in the home, reduces the chance of accidental breakage or losing the monitor, as is the case with battery powered monitors
- Deep Analysis Of Data – Choice of PC software or online web portals
- Mains Powered Monitor – 24/7 reliability of monitoring. No constant replacing of AA / AAA batteries with the risk of leakage, if not changed asap. Battery power only also increasing the chance of data loss due to the late changing of the batteries
- Portability – By adding a AA battery power pack, your monitor easily becomes portable to assist with installation
- Extra Long Transmitter Life – Easy to replace D Type batteries lasting approximately 7 years. Eliminates changing the batteries every six months or so as with AA / AAA
- Monitor 2 DIY Electricity AUDIT Tool – Simply add a AA battery supply, audit forms and spreadsheet, to perform your own walk around your home DIY ELECTRICITY AUDIT
- Single Dual Three Phase Support – The current clamp transmitters support all electricity supply options up to a 100A per phase
- Strong Transmitter Signal – Super strong signal to punch through bricks n mortar. The strength of the signal is important to reduce pairing issues and dropouts of data
- Optional Transmitter Signal Upgrade – Easily changed to 150m+ for those solar arrays down in the paddock
- Monitoring Systems Configured – Aussie Home Energy configures all monitoring systems to the client's needs prior to dispatch
- Online Portal Setup – For a small fee the online portals are configured for you
Have you taken note of the important features and benefits of monitoring for yourself? We hope so, as you now should be in a position to make a well educated choice for your monitoring solution.
If you have further questions on the above, then by all means call our office and we will do our best to assist you. A pdf document with the above information is available for download from our SUPPORT page.